Constructive Community Conversation
We welcome all voices as United opens
a community conversation exploring personal spiritual needs and support.
- What gives you spiritual strength?
- When and under what circumstances do you have meaningful spiritual conversations with friends?
- What online or other resources have you tapped to address your spirituality?
- Do you feel that you are led by your spirituality?
- What’s the difference between spiritual and religious?
- What role, if any, does a church play in your spiritual life?
- What could be the role of a seminary in an individual’s or a community’s spiritual life?
This will not be your garden-variety public discussion; it will prove to be a
stimulating, expressive and visionary conversation.
Your thoughts are valued as United seeks to understand the needs of those
on a spiritual path.
|Thursday, September 5
Minnesota Humanities Center
987 East Ivy Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55106
Buffet dinner will be served. Limited seating.
Of course there is no charge, but we’d appreciate
your registration so we have enough seats.
Fee: No charge
Registration: Online Registration
You may also contact Renee Flesner, 651.255.6138. If you call to register, please provide your first and last name and email address, and the first and last names of any guests you are bringing.
Questions? Contact Renee Flesner, 651.255.6138
This event is free and open to the public.